Mirra Co., LLC.
Work Smart, Work Safe.
Mirra is searching for an experienced Lineman with knowledge in aerial fiber optic cabling and installations. Operating in Mirra’s Telecommunications Division, as a crew leader, the Aerial Linemen will handle a wide variety of tools and equipment, have the ability to read and understand OSP cable prints/maps, safety rules and operating instructions and basic experience in wiring and electricity.
- Participating in project planning, Jobsite safety analysis and pre task planning
- install and repair aerial telecommunications cable
- Managing crews, reading blueprints, completing quality control checks
- Safely use hand tools and equipment such as wrenches, drills, ladders, lanyards, saws, lashers, climbing hooks, and more
- Operate aerial bucket to perform working duties
- Be comfortable with climbing utility poles
- Dedicated to maintaining a safe working environment
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must pass pre-employment random drug screen
- Must pass background and Mass CORI check
- OSHA 10 certification in construction
- Valid Driver’s license
- Teamwork-oriented personality
- Construction experience, telecom experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay is based on experience and skill level and have opportunity to negotiate pay rate.
Not just a number.
At Mirra, each individual contributes something special to their company and their coworkers, every day. This defines our history and is a guiding principle for the future.
Working safely is not just a slogan.
Safety is the most essential part of our approach to everything we do at Mirra.
We recognize that respect is earned. We respect each other for our experience and our work. We respect our client partners.
We believe that our growth as a company is defined entirely by the growth of our people. The more clearly we outline growth opportunities for our people, the more clear the growth path of the company becomes.