Mirra Co., LLC.
Work Smart, Work Safe.
Now hiring for the Spring season!!
As a Truck Driver for Mirra, you will be part of our Underground Civil Construction Division. Your job involves commercial driving, the road tasks of trenching and excavations, hauling, loading and unloading, back filling, placement of conduits and concrete structures, asphalt paving, concrete and general restorations. You will work within temporary work zones, roadways, sidewalks, and the side of the road.
- Operating a truck equipped with a dump body to transport and dump loose materials such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, and bituminous paving materials.
- (CDL A) Must Be able to attach/detach trailer, drive with trailer, loading and unloading materials, equipment and properly secure loads
- Experience in conducting pre-trip inspection checklist on equipment such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Must be able to handle paperwork concerning Department of Transportation regulations, freight weigh bills, fuel tickets and load tickets.
- Must be able to carry out detailed instructions, take directions to job sites, but also must be able to use good judgment in decision-making and be able to work without direct
- Must Be a team player who will be involved on job sites helping with; Site set up, General housekeeping and material handling
- Dedicated to maintaining a safe working environment
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must pass pre-employment random drug screen
- Must pass background and Mass CORI check
- OSHA 10 certification in construction
- Valid Dot medical card
- Massachusetts 2A required for Massachusetts work, both 2A & 1C preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay is based on experience and skill level and have opportunity to negotiate pay rate.
Not just a number.
At Mirra, each individual contributes something special to their company and their coworkers, every day. This defines our history and is a guiding principle for the future.
Working safely is not just a slogan.
Safety is the most essential part of our approach to everything we do at Mirra.
We recognize that respect is earned. We respect each other for our experience and our work. We respect our client partners.
We believe that our growth as a company is defined entirely by the growth of our people. The more clearly we outline growth opportunities for our people, the more clear the growth path of the company becomes.