Mirra Co., LLC.
Work Smart, Work Safe.
Mirra is hiring entry level and experienced Fiber Optic Splicers to join our team. We are looking for team players who want to grow with a family-based company focused on quality and safety.
A successful Fiber Splice candidate must have knowledge of established fiber optic installation, splice procedures and techniques including familiarity with a wide variety of tools and equipment, ability to read and understand prints/maps, safety rules, and operating instructions.
- Splice and troubleshoot fiber optic cable
- Safely use hand tools and equipment
- Operate aerial bucket to perform working duties
- Be comfortable with confined spaces
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work with ladders
- Safety oriented: able to set work zones up properly, use PPE, follow safe work practices, policies and procedures set for by our company
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must pass pre-employment random drug screen
- Must pass background and Mass CORI check
- OSHA 10 certification in construction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay is based on experience and skill level and have opportunity to negotiate pay rate.
Not just a number.
At Mirra, each individual contributes something special to their company and their coworkers, every day. This defines our history and is a guiding principle for the future.
Working safely is not just a slogan.
Safety is the most essential part of our approach to everything we do at Mirra.
We recognize that respect is earned. We respect each other for our experience and our work. We respect our client partners.
We believe that our growth as a company is defined entirely by the growth of our people. The more clearly we outline growth opportunities for our people, the more clear the growth path of the company becomes.