Mirra Co., LLC.
Work Smart, Work Safe.
Groundman working with Mirra will assist aerial linemen with the installation of coax and fiber optic cabling and aid in the placement of anchors/hardware. Operating in Mirra’s Telecommunications Division, a successful Groundman is familiar with a wide variety of tools and equipment, interested in gaining the ability to read and understand prints/maps, safety rules, learn operating instructions and have a basic understanding of cabling and low voltage cabling. New hires will be entrusted with trucking CMVs as a primary function.
- Supporting team members on site for daily work activities
- Operate Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Managing the safety of the site and keeping it free of unnecessary hazards
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Safely use hand tools and equipment such as wrenches, drills, ladders, lanyards, saws, lashers, and more.
- Safety oriented: able to set work zones up properly, use PPE, follow safe work practices, policies and procedures set for by our company
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must pass pre-employment random drug screen
- Must pass background and Mass CORI check
- OSHA 10 certification in construction
- Valid Driver’s license
- Teamwork-oriented personality
- Be comfortable with working along roadsides
Job Type: Full-time
Pay is based on experience and skill level and have opportunity to negotiate pay rate.
Not just a number.
At Mirra, each individual contributes something special to their company and their coworkers, every day. This defines our history and is a guiding principle for the future.
Working safely is not just a slogan.
Safety is the most essential part of our approach to everything we do at Mirra.
We recognize that respect is earned. We respect each other for our experience and our work. We respect our client partners.
We believe that our growth as a company is defined entirely by the growth of our people. The more clearly we outline growth opportunities for our people, the more clear the growth path of the company becomes.