Mirra Co., LLC.
Work Smart, Work Safe.
Now Hiring for the Spring Season!!
Mirra’s Civil Underground Division is looking for experienced Heavy Equipment Operators to join our team. Your work will revolve around the installation and maintenance of the Electric, Telecommunications and Natural Gas utilities.
- Operating and managing heavy equipment, such as backhoes, forklifts, bulldozers, excavators, dump trucks, loaders, skid steers
- Operation in a safe and controlled manner near people, buildings, vehicle traffic, and other underground utilities
- Daily professional interaction with supervisors and crew members
- Support team members on site for daily work activities
- Participating in project planning, Jobsite safety analysis and pre task planning
- Monitoring and managing the safety of the site, keeping it free of unnecessary hazards
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Experience in operating heavy equipment including but not limited to, backhoes, forklifts, dozers, excavators, dump trucks, loaders, skid steers
- Must pass pre-employment random drug screen
- Must pass background and Mass CORI check
- OSHA 10 certification in construction
- Massachusetts 2A required for Massachusetts work, both 2A1C is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay is based on experience and skill level and have opportunity to negotiate pay rate.
Not just a number.
At Mirra, each individual contributes something special to their company and their coworkers, every day. This defines our history and is a guiding principle for the future.
Working safely is not just a slogan.
Safety is the most essential part of our approach to everything we do at Mirra.
We recognize that respect is earned. We respect each other for our experience and our work. We respect our client partners.
We believe that our growth as a company is defined entirely by the growth of our people. The more clearly we outline growth opportunities for our people, the more clear the growth path of the company becomes.