Mirra Co., LLC.
Work Smart, Work Safe.
Now Hiring for the Spring Season!!
As a Foreman, Mirra offers you the opportunity to demonstrate and grow your leadership skills by managing crews of experienced and new employees. A safety-minded leader with a vast knowledge of utility construction, the Foreman’s work includes job planning, managing all aspects of the jobsite, blueprint reading, overseeing confined space work, leading in normal excavation and trench duties, Overseeing and directing personnel, general quality control and promoting a strong safety culture.
- Participating in project planning and progress updates
- Performing daily job briefs
- Daily professional interaction with supervisors and crew members
- Completion of daily production reports
- Ability to troubleshoot and make decisive decisions in the field
- Supporting and managing crews on site
- Monitoring the safety of the jobsite and keeping it free of hazards
- Direct and delegate duties onsite
- Must have ability to mentor future leaders and new employees
- Use common tools power and hand tools including but not limited to jackhammer, compactors, and demo saws
- Lifting objects up to 50 lbs
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must pass pre-employment random drug screen
- Must pass background and Mass CORI check
- OSHA 10 certification in construction
- 5+ years of experience in the utility construction industry
- Has held a leadership role in a work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay is based on experience and skill level and have opportunity to negotiate pay rate.
Not just a number.
At Mirra, each individual contributes something special to their company and their coworkers, every day. This defines our history and is a guiding principle for the future.
Working safely is not just a slogan.
Safety is the most essential part of our approach to everything we do at Mirra.
We recognize that respect is earned. We respect each other for our experience and our work. We respect our client partners.
We believe that our growth as a company is defined entirely by the growth of our people. The more clearly we outline growth opportunities for our people, the more clear the growth path of the company becomes.