Mirra Co., LLC.
Work Smart, Work Safe.
Now Hiring for the Spring Season!!
Mirra is searching for a Laborer with construction experience who is looking forward to work with an proficient crew in environment with the strong sense of teamwork. Responsibilities include setting up and managing work sites, supporting confined space entries, performing normal trench work duties, maintaining and using hand tools and power tool, working with a wide variety of materials and learning additional skills to support their fellow team members. Laborers will assist in performing civil construction operations to ensure the best quality of work and the safety of the entire crew. Mirra will support all new hires in the field by providing them with a skills and safety training.
- Supporting team members on site for daily work activities
- Participating in project planning, Jobsite safety analysis and pre task planning
- Managing the safety of the site and keeping it free of unnecessary hazards
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Use common power tools power and hand tools including jackhammer, Compactors, Shovels, Rakes, and Demo saws
- Dedicated to maintaining a safe working environment
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Any of: Trucking experience, forklift experience, over the road experience, commercial driving experience, hazmat driving experience, tractor trailer experience
- Must pass pre-employment random drug screen
- Must pass background and Mass CORI check
- OSHA 10 certification in construction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay is based on experience and skill level and have opportunity to negotiate pay rate.
Not just a number.
At Mirra, each individual contributes something special to their company and their coworkers, every day. This defines our history and is a guiding principle for the future.
Working safely is not just a slogan.
Safety is the most essential part of our approach to everything we do at Mirra.
We recognize that respect is earned. We respect each other for our experience and our work. We respect our client partners.
We believe that our growth as a company is defined entirely by the growth of our people. The more clearly we outline growth opportunities for our people, the more clear the growth path of the company becomes.